22 January 2009

Woop, Woop! I got an award.


Pretty Nicole Marie from La Mia Vita crowned me with this award days ago...and I couldn't be anymore grateful. This girl pulls through big time: she was the one who fueled my shopping addiction. Now, here are some pretty random answers to these questions:

1. Where is your cell phone? Attached to my right hand.
2. Where is your significant other? Probably watching Sportscenter.
3. Your hair color? Dark, dark brown.
4. Your mother? ---
5. Your father? ---
6. Your favorite thing?

  • Cheeseburgers, vintage cars, poppies, cheap wine, history channel, nostalgia, homemade scarves, beat up sweatshirts, Carlton Banks, summer dresses, Barcelona, and flea markets.
7. Your dream last night? No recollection, but probably something wacky.
8. Your goal? Be on time.
9. The room you are in? Bedroom.

10. Your hobby? Food, photography, magazines, clutter.
11. Your fear? Doing laundry.
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Hopefully with a job!
13. Where were you last night? Jury duty.
14. What you are not? Morning person.
15. One of your wish list items? Sick shoes.
16. Where you grew up? New Jersey.
17. The last thing you did? Blog...and Twit? Is that the right term?
18. What you are wearing? Nail polish, fools.
19. Your TV? TV Land.
20. Your pet? ---
21. Your computer? MAC!
22. Your mood? Sleepy.
23. Missing someone? College.
24. Your car? VW Beetle.
25. Something you are not wearing? Contacts.
26. Favorite story? Sleeping Beauty.
27. Your Summer? TAN and happy.
28. Love someone? A heck of a lot.
29. Your favorite color? Red.
30. When was the last time you laughed? 7:30pm, Seinfeld "The Money"
31. Last time you cried? Yesterday, Barry's speech was phenom.


Now, you have to answer the questions or else. I do not want to be picky and choosy, but I gotta do what I gotta do. I pass this bad boy on to:

6 comments:

Vintage Lollipops said...

Congrats on your award babe!

Nicole Marie said...

hahah
doing laundry your fear?? i feel ya. i never even entered the laundry room until i went to college. lets just say i ruined a few loads.

Unknown said...

Oh wow! I'm honored! Thank you! And congrats to yourself!

Delmy said...

Thank you! Ill try and answer the questions soon. Thanks so much again!
Btw I love the dresses on the post above! xo

Unknown said...

Thank you for the award:)) I will definitely get to it soon. And also love the dresses above, I just want to wear one everyday!! And her shoes, have to have.

xo

kadler said...

Woohoo, thanks for the award! Now that I'm finally back, I'll make some time to go on about myself :)