29 December 2008

A slap on the wrist & Gilt Groupe emergency

Hi all! Boy, well, I've been a little delinquent on my posting now haven't I? It's been over a week now. Hope you can forgive me. Lots of Christmas excitement, so much to even begin to share (okay, I lied. I got this and this mama)! More importantly though, I know you shopping fiends have a Gilt Groupe account somewhere. Anyone want to make my New Year? Invite me, yo.

Make sure you drink, eat, and laugh too much this New Years. Lots of love, health, and wealth to all! xo

photo via ffffound

UPDATE: Nicole Marie hooked it up. You're the best! You can get your invite here too!

7 comments:

Nicole Marie said...

have fun
:)

Valerie Rojas Braverman said...

yayyyyyy! can't wait to become broke as a joke.

Anonymous said...

Here's your Gilt Groupe invite!

www.gilt.com/gabby

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

that kooba bag is sooo gorg

VanessasRunway said...

woooo-weee those are some amazing gifts right there! You'll be ringing in the new year with quite some style! Happy New Years!

yiqin; said...

Wow, the photo is brilliant! Love the glasses.

Dallas Shaw said...

did that invite work, if not I'll send you one :)

Dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com