12 December 2008

5-for-$50 Fridays: 'Tis the Season to Party


{GRAND TOTAL: $52.49}

  • Black and Gold Metal Striped Clutch, $15.00: Long and slim, perfect for tucking under your arm while you're throwing back some drinks, I mean...
  • Patent Ballet Flats, $10.00: Because I can't walk in heels, even though I try.  Good for keeping in your coat pocket for the late-night aftermath of blisters and sore feet.
  • Fab Strapless Satin Jumpsuit, $13.50: Pair with some textured tights for a worry-free night.  No skirts to worry about, and it's black, so no worries on spills either!
  • Gold Pen, $2.99: Everyone needs a pen when they least expect it.  You know what I'm saying.
  • Oil Spill Ring, $11.00: For evening and day, a sure-fire way to wrap up your outfit.
I'm broke, you're broke.  We all need a little reminder that good things can come with a small price tag.

8 comments:

ofifteen said...

What an awesome outfit and the total is even better,lol. ;)

So about the snow garland, I think it is so beautiful and it is amazing that your mom found a bunch of them, yes, you are right it is good that she decided to hold on to them! :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE THE JUMPSUIT!

Unknown said...

cute and CHEAP! I love it!

sarah danielle said...

Really cute! I love this. So I'm semi new and I was looking for cute sites. I really like yours its so cute. Thanks for posting.

My favorite is the ring! :D

Songy said...

Not bad.. That's of course USD so it's more like 90AUD for me. Still not bad. :)

Unknown said...

I want.....it all :)

Nicole Marie said...

awesome awesome finds!

Joanna Goddard said...

cute! i love that the pen matches :)