16 July 2009

summer fun {according to sara}

Sometimes you encounter people that totally blow your mind--in a really fun, day-making kind of way. Random thoughts and laughs are the norm. Sara of Sara Says Awesome is a real-life (blog-life?) instance. If you know of her, you know what I'm talking about. If you don't, get to know her ASAP! See her indulgences below.


1. the smell of bug spray
2. frizzy hair from a day at the beach
3. watching the love of your life put sunscreen on
4. padded bikini tops
5. fat people in speedos

xo!

photo as per sara :)

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

ACK! My eyes are burning!

Kristen said...

Oh yes... I am rushing to her blog now! This made me laugh out loud!

TheBeautyFile said...

this IS awesome!!!

Awesome Sara said...

LOL val i fucking adore you!!! thanks for featuring me!!

Nicole Marie said...

hahahah this is a great list!

drollgirl said...

sara is just fucking awesome! as are YOU!

ticklishfromadistance said...

she's the best cupcake EVER!!!!

Design Esquire said...

I'm here from Sara's blog. That photo is too much! I love the 'stache.

Gabby said...

I loooove Sara and I love her list!

CARINA said...

ahaha, thats hilarious!!
Good work.

please sir said...

Haha - too funny - ohh fat guys in speedos!

Vivi said...

this picture made me laugh out loud. thank you.

Nicki's Notebook said...

bloody brilliant. love this! made me laugh out loud!

xx

ivy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ivy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melissa Blake said...

That's great!! :)

Brown Girl said...

Oh my gosh, that is so funny!

kadler said...

Haha... how did I know you would come up with something awesome like this?

love said...

i almost choked on my food looking at the last picture! i don't know about the speedo haha

Rachel said...

whoooooooaaaaaaa! that is amazing. In barcelona I saw a naked man with tattoo underwear and a pee pang that hung to the middle of his thigh.