16 July 2009

summer fun {according to deb}

When Deb of Oh? introduced her list, I went bananas. Dance parties? Love. But, the real deal-maker was the New York Philharmonic concert in Central Park. I've never been and, unfortunately, missed Tuesday's event. Luckily, tomorrow is another! I will be really ashamed of myself if I can't make it over there. For smiles, continue reading:


1. Wine and the NY Philharmonic in Central Park
2. Rooftop picnics
3. Sundresses and sandals allll the time
4. Frozfruit popsicles allll the time
5. Summer dance party mixes (Phoenix, Jay-Z, New Order, etc.)
xo!

photo via oh?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been longing for fall recently, and this series is helping me snap back to the present. Summer RULES.

Melissa Blake said...

Popsicles!! I love those!

Deb Oh said...

Thanks for the shout-out, Valerie! Quick note though, the next NY Phil concert is *tomorrow* night, not tonight - you should def go, it's maaagical :)

Valerie Rojas Braverman said...

corrected!! i hate it when thursdays feel like fridays...

You Are My Fave said...

This list is simply perfect. I can't get enough sundresses.

Nicole Marie said...

yay for rooftop picnics!

TheBeautyFile said...

I LOVE #1...I have done it a few times & it is my favorite summer experience!!