24 July 2009

Under Wonder

I couldn't resist doing a post on dainty, pretty things after I spotted a vintage undies book (above) on Amazon. Isn't it wonderful that lace and frills can make a girl feel so great? If a legend like Coco Chanel loves it, I love it: "I consider lace to be one of the prettiest imitations ever made of the fantasy of nature; lace always evokes for me those incomparable designs which the branches and leaves of trees embroider across the sky, and I do not think that any invention of the human spirit could have a more graceful or precise origin." Don't you totally agree?

1. Vintage Lace Bed Jacket, $60.00
2. Dainty Undies Book, from $12.50
3. Blue Belle Bralette, $44.00
4. Sweet Lace Knit Romper, $14.80
5. Calypso St. Barth Boy Thong, $45.00
6. Premium Lace Crop Top, $24.00

xo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do love me some lace ... but prefer it on the outside. I can never seem to conceal it properly on bras and such!

Arlynn said...

Oooh... I DO agree - lace is just lovely & I'm seeming to notice it everywhere now!

That sweet little B&W lace romper is to dir for; not to sure how the Hubs would feel though :-)