14 July 2009

summer fun {according to courtney}

Courtney's list makes me smile uncontrollably! Reporting from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, the In(side) the Loop adventuress shares a handful of adorable summer indulgences:

1. Road trips with the windows down, even if it means a bug or two. I'm from the South and sometime or another you just have to give into the bugs!
2. Throwing something on the pit and having dinner ready in less than 30 minutes.
3. Getting to use my bright and happy yellow outdoor umbrella to shade me from the sun while I'm reading on a lounger.
4. No socks needed for at least 3 months out of the year.
5. Lillet, Firefly Vodka, St. Germain and Iced Tea...my favorite drinks to cool me off, but just not all at once!

P.S. Happy Tuesday! xx

10 comments:

Nicole Marie said...

yay for no socks!! only bare feet!!

kadler said...

Great list! Then again, over here in Southeast Asia, those are things we can enjoy pretty much year-round :)

Marie said...

The socks point is such a good one. And now I'm jealous of the temperate weather you get in HK!

TheBeautyFile said...

I love Inside the Loop...my fave thing about her Malaysian adventure so far has been the monkeys climbing on the building video!! Love no socks!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, a fun list indeed! Though I'll admit to missing socks. Yes, I'm an odd bird. ;)

Awesome Sara said...

lol her list was way cooler than mine!

Kristen said...

I'm all about the idea of no socks!! Great list!

Anonymous social worker said...

HAhaha I know right! I don't remember the last time i wore socks.

Gabby said...

Ah these lists make me happy!

Courtney said...

This is such a fun series! Thanks so much for showcasing my top 5 -- what a treat!