13 July 2009

summer fun {according to kristen sara}

two weeks ago, i asked you all to name your 5 favorite summer indulgences...
and some are just too, too inspiring to let go to waste!
without further ado, i introduce kristen sara of while we're waiting:


1. Wearing LOTS of sunscreen because I love the smell
2. Eating Brats (I'm from Wisconsin)
3. Margaritas - yummy
4. Spending time at my parents' house up north, jetskiing, hanging out on the pontoon boat
5. Wearing flip flops - with everything!

photo via flickr

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmm, that brat looks scrumptious.

Kristen said...

Yeah! You even found a picture with good old fashioned sour kraut! Thanks so much for the post :)

Melissa Blake said...

I love summer eats!

VanessasRunway said...

Mmmm that looks so good! Good ol' sausage dogs rock!

Gabby said...

Love her list!

Amanda K said...

That's a fun list!

Amanda K said...

I'm a new follower.

kadler said...

You like sunscreen? It's my least favorite part of summer! So funny.

Unknown said...

I adore this little series of yours!! I have so many summer indulgences too...to name five...

1. getting a pedi every 10 days bc I love the way the fresh and always bright polish looks with my sandals.

2. walking barefoot in the grass

3. bbq every single night

4. buying new sandals

5. drinking margaritas every chance I get!

CARINA said...

what a great little seires! Unfortunately for me, it would be winter fun :)