01 July 2009

Market: 25Park

With only two more days until work is officially out for Fourth of July, daydreams about char-filled barbecues, lazy beach afternoons, and carefree nights on the town have been an unavoidable distraction. With a little help from my friends at 25Park, I'm getting some fantastic inspiration for a long weekend down the shore. At least I can start packing!



On the Frontier:
Megan Park Patchwork Silk Tunic, $495.00
Antik Batik Squaw Handbag, $485.00
Megan Park Multi Strip Khadi Wrap, $138.00
Lolita Jaca Crystalia Dress, $528.00

Heavy Metallics:
Giuseppe Zanotti Metallic Ballet Flat, $495.00
Loeffler Randall Full Skirt, $198.00
Behnaz Sarafpour Sequin Tank, $1,231.75
Gryphon Sequin Tunic, $595.00
Olivia Morris Fran Pump, $396.50
CJ Free Beaded Ring, $745.00

Tenacious Teal:
Ishii Basket Weave Dress, $415.00
Calypso Dale Shirt, $125.00
AKA New York Malibu Romper, $188.00
Giuseppe Zanotti Suede Gladiator, $695.00

xo!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That cropped green sequin tank just stole my heart.

Kristen said...

I want every single one of these in my closet!!!

VanessasRunway said...

ooh love your teal picks! :)

Anonymous said...

I am in love with those metallic ballet flats-so pretty and girly! Actually, I really do adore this entire selection, great finds :)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That Gryphon tunic is taunting me everywhere. Sigh. So perfect!