21 July 2009

11 Things That Make My Heart Tick


It's not even August and I'm already thinking F-A-L-L! I can't help but look forward to the array of treats that await us this season: furs, leathers, animal motifs, rocker studs, velvets (!!), and the list goes on and on! Just a tiny fall edit (a preview, if you will) of things that are currently making my heart tick--
  1. Pamela Love Silver Eagle's Claw Bracelet, 880.00E
  2. Marc Jacobs Heart Compact, $5.00
  3. Top Shop Acid Wash Bubble Sweat Top, $55.00
  4. A.P.C. Ankle Socks, $23.10
  5. Masaki Matsushima Rollerball, $16.00
  6. Miu Miu Velvet Banana Flats, $250.00
  7. Still Life Carver Hat, $300.00
  8. Christopher Kane Gorilla Jersey T-Shirt, $310.00
  9. Hammered Design Oval Ring, $450.00
  10. Essie Matte About You, $10.00
  11. Faux Fur Rachel Vest, $60.00
Is it just me or are you excited about fall too? I'm, for sure, still excited about bikinis, sun tans, and margaritas though.

xo!

7 comments:

Helen said...

I'm not quite excited for fall (or autumn as we call it!) yet, probably because I feel as though our summer hasn't arrived yet. July has been so wet in england, I'm hoping august is better. I have been pondering winter coats slightly though I must admit... I love those miu miu flats.

Jill GG said...

I too always get so excited for fall around this time of year...

Natalie said...

LOVE this collage, Valerie! Especially the eagle claw bracelet.

ps and YES - your instructions were perfect and now I'm addicted to lists, ha ha! :) Thanks again xo

Anonymous said...

Definitely have fall on the brain already ... and a faux fur vest is high on my wishlist!

Anonymous said...

I love fall clothes too!

Deb Oh said...

Fall is my favorite season, but it has this nasty habit of always leading to winter, which as you know is awful in the city. So it's safe to say I'm still content to soak up the sun :)

But your list is fab, regardless!

Kristen said...

I do love the fall... but I try not too hope for it or dream about it too much because we have oh so little summer time as it up here in the North. But when it comes, on its own, I will welcome it gladly!