01 December 2008

First place in my book

Prize-ribbons: classically rewarding.
I would love to top my christmas gifts with these.

-----------------------------

P.S. This international award (which means "the blog invests and believes in the proximity/closeness blogging gives us") was passed on to me by the charming Dorkys Ramos of Dry As Toast.  Criteria for the award are as follows:
"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find & be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."
I can't bear to choose!  Any of my lovely readers can post this bad boy.  Thanks again, D.R.!  Happy blogging! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my, those ribbons are absolutely gorgeous. i would be envious of the people receiving your pretty packages :)
congrats on the blog award! i just stumbled upon yours today and i will definitely be back :)

Songy said...

Gorgeous ribbons. I would wear that around if I could.

Valerie Rojas Braverman said...

Megan: Thanks for stopping by! I'm going to try to hand make the ribbons! I'm not too sure how successful I'll be.

Songy: You're too funny! And I agree...I would wear mine right over my heart.