02 December 2008

It keeps growing and growing and...


I've made it past my 100th post!  My little blog is still a baby, but I can't begin to describe how grateful and happy I am to have some of the best readers in blogland.  I absolutely cannot wait to continue sharing my pretty favorites, some shopping wish lists, quirky finds, and other inspirational goodies.  Hugs and kisses all around! And of course, a really huge thank you! :)

Just the favs...hope you love them too: this one, this, that, and here.

11 comments:

Anonymous social worker said...

yay, i remember my first 100! wooo! keep them going, great work.

Dallas Shaw said...

Confetti!!!! yay too you! and great photo!

Gabby said...

Congrats to you and your lovely blog!

Carla said...

Congratulations on your 100th post. Love the little dog with the lolita glasses. Carla

Nicole Marie said...

yay!! keep it up!!

Dorkys Ramos said...

Congrats! Here's to hundreds more :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 100!

Valerie Rojas Braverman said...

thanks again, all of you!

Songy said...

congrats!!!

Teresa @ good-grace said...

Congratulations!! (God knows it'll be a miracle if I can get to my 100th post...)

LOVE the little dog with the heart shades. Too cute!

Joanna Goddard said...

congratulations! such a cute pic :)