01 December 2008

Circus is coming to town

I'm not one for agreeing with critics on movie or music reviews, but the recent reviews of Britney Spears' new album "Circus", set to hit stores tomorrow, had me curious and exploring the web for any truth.  I found this amazing recent leak of the album (9 whole songs!).  And...I need to agree with the critics on this one.  SHE'S BACK and I would camp out in front of Virgin Records if I could.  Here are some CIRCUS inspired pieces that I just couldn't help but post for this special occasion.

From top left: 1. Pauline Rader Vintage Necklace, Archive Vintage; 2. Chapeau Claudette Top Hat, ASOS; 3. Leather Deco Clutch, Top Shop; 4. Clown Bow Sleeveless Blouse, Top Shop; 5. Sequin Flirt Mini Skirt, Forever 21; 6. Bally Guniga Platforms, Net-a-Porter; 7. You're Swell CardCuriosity Shoppe

P.S.  A sneak peek at B.S.'s video for "Circus":

7 comments:

Songy said...

She finally pulled her finger out and getting some work done eh?

I think the retro, burlesque and show girl look is utterly in and she is riding the wave nicely.

I love all your pieces.

Anonymous said...

i can't help but adore britney's music. it's so fun to listen to! btw, this is such a creative and cute post...that bag is perfect for holiday parties.

Angela said...

the top is so cute and those platforms are to die for....

Unknown said...

Time for shopping, have to have that sequined skirt and those shoes. like now. How adorable with black tights.

Also glad that Britney is taking her life in the right direction again.

Delmy said...

Love the Sequined skirt.

Valerie Rojas Braverman said...

Songy: She did a complete 180!

Emily: It's just so catchy...it's undeniable.

Leigh: I completely agree!

Everyone else, so much love and thanks for your input :)

Teresa @ good-grace said...

love the little clown bow top!!