11 December 2008

Incase you haven't had enough of Christmas decor posts...

I know most people are probably already done thinking about decorating, but if you are like me, the procrastinating queen, then buckle down and pay attention.  I found some out-of-the-box decorating ideas via LivingEtc.  It's inspiring me to get a move on it, Christmas is only 13 days away after all:

Baubles, candy, and other treats inside precious tea cups.

A gorgeous bunch of hanging ornaments as an alternative to a tree.

Edible garland!  Marshmallows and popcorn!

Frames with bright ribbon holding up the cards.

A pretty branch with baubles over a dining room table.

11 comments:

Cupcakes and Cashmere said...

these are the most darling ideas, especially that first one with the teacups, so clever and original!

Arlynn said...

Brilliant, thanks for sharing! I especially love the ribbon wrapped canvases - super smart : )

Angela said...

savvy ideas.

Sara Christine said...

The coffee mugs on the banister are TOO CUTE! What a clever idea. Amazing what you can do with stuff that's already lying around the house.

Gabby said...

The marshmallow garland is darling! I love it. These are all such great ideas!

Delmy said...

great ideas. I love decorating!

Songy said...

I haven't done anything so this is great. full of ideas.

Nicole Marie said...

I love the cups of candy!!! so cute!!

Anonymous said...

I'm such a grinch, I was going to skip this post ... but WOW, those are some fantastically creative decorating alternatives. I wonder if I can convince Husband Grinch to try one out ...

Cupcakes and Cashmere said...

i'd love to trade links! consider yourself added!

Anonymous said...

Love the popcorn and marshmallows!