29 August 2008

"Feel like a woman, wear a dress"


A legend in itself, the DVF Wrap Dress is known to be one of the most influential pieces in fashion history. Hundreds have tried to impersonate it's beauty and elegance (cheaper prices and mediocre quality, of course), but only one person I know has successfully found a deal that she will be ranting and raving about to her cousin's uncle's grandma. At a lonely thrift store on 25th and 5th, Robyn* stumbled upon a THIRTEEN DOLLAR DVF WRAP DRESS. Oh, I know. "Val, you would've been proud of me." And who wouldn't be? Cheers to that.

*for sake of limiting my lawsuits and for lack of creativity, I used her middle name until I call her in an hour to ask her if I can reveal her identity.

credits: 1. Amanda Christine Miller, Huffington Post

No comments: