05 May 2009

Market: Havana Heaven

Big apologizes for leaving you guys for a week without notice! I. am. back. and. blogging. Hope you guys are enjoying your week! The rain in Manhattan is the pits...all week so far and no sign of halt.

I'm dreaming of warm weather...

Photobucket

from top left:
Off-the-Shoulder Dress, Anna Sui, $360.00
Polka Dot Bikini, Toast, £30.00 and £35.00
Gauze Rose Head Wrap, Wet Seal, $2.90
Cake Decoration Belt, Anthropologie, $38.00
Pretty Flower Corsage, ASOS, £4.00
Caila Sandals, Miss Sixty, $168.95
Palm Tree Hoop Earrings, Stella McCartney, $345.00
Spot Corset Dress, Top Shop, $100.00
Ryland Straw Hat, Forever 21, $10.80
Carrie Sunglasses, Fred Flare, $11.00
Serenity (Rose Sandals), French Sole, $137.00
Ditzy Peplum Skirt, Dorothy Perkins, £15.00
Metal Link Menswear Watch, Urban Outfitters, $42.00
Michael Kors Island, $62.00

xo!

P.S. I'll be getting my first, real, big girl check soon. Should I save it or splurge on something really amazing? Vote, vote.

14 comments:

VanessasRunway said...

Yay! Welcome back! You were missed! ;)

Sorry to hear about the yucky weather up there hopefully soon the sun will prevail & you'll be able to roam in nothing but cute sandals! Along with that cute Top Shop dress! ;)

Gabby said...

I've missed you, lady! I love the retro bathing suits. Too cute.

I vote that you buy yourself a treat. You deserve it! Seriously!

Elizabeth Marie said...

How have I missed your blog until now?!!!

OMG love it!

I vote save a little..splurge with the rest!
xoxo

Carrie said...

Welcome back! Love the retro polka dot bikini :)

Anonymous said...

yeah, i kinda LOVE that top from wet seal

kadler said...

Thank goodness you're back! I was actually just about to leave a note asking if you were ok.

And these are awesome. Can I join you? I'll wear that giant flower.

drollgirl said...

ooooooooh!!! i love yer pics! i am especially happy with the miss sixty shoes. LOVE THEM!

You Are My Fave said...

Oh, I love it all. I need those sandals. I'll be saving my pennies.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love all of these! I was going to try to comment on one or two but they all are so fabulous-you've definitely got me excited for hot weather now :) Hope this doesn't burst a bubble in your fun but I definitely vote for saving up now and then splurging on something wonderful later on!

###### said...

I soo want to go to NY for Rebeccas sale..uhhh so not fair.

Nicole Marie said...

i'm in love with those sandals!! perfect for cinco de mayo!!

JW said...

go for the skirt or the watch or the heels! or the bathing suit. Can't say I am the most decisive person...

Valerie Rojas Braverman said...

arent the sandals GREAT?! I'm obsessed with them.

Joy said...

love the polka dot dress!!