23 November 2010

Earring in the Holidays

I recently visited Pipa for the first time after many warranted recommendations.  The spanish-influenced tapas not only lived up to my expectations, but the place ultimately won me over because of the ambiance.  They probably could've served plain old pizza and I would've been just as smitten for those chandeliers!  Now that I'm gearing up for some serious holiday dress-up, I can't wait to find me a sweet pair of earrings, totally inspired by those sparkling beauties hanging from the ceiling.

earrings by Erickson Beamon, photo by New York Magazine

7 comments:

Deb Oh said...

Pipa is awesome. I remember having that 'Oooooooh' moment the first time I walked in. Also, that sangria...

thebirthdaygirl said...

Love those sparklies..nice connection to the restaurant. And will definitely check out Pipa when I am back home for the holidays! Nice post!

Birthday
www.celebratelifeandstyle.com

sandra said...

love this board you made....what program did you use to make this?

love your blog ^^

www.truelouis.com

Alex said...

these are gorgeous - i've been looking for a pair of amazing chandelier earrings.

http://popculturemyth.blogspot.com/

em said...

LOVE these ahhh!
ps: its my first time on your blog and i love it!

artdecodiamonds said...

Love the earrings... wonderful!

Nimue said...

adore those earrings!