10 September 2009

Tonight's Festivities

Tonight marks the one-night only event known as Fashion's Night Out where over 700 participating retailers are open to anyone and everyone. With New York City as my playground, I'll be hopping from store to store basking in fashion, fun, and funk. Let's get this economy rolling!


Here are some of my FAVORITE events happening tonight:
  • Denim hemming, custom embroidery, and manicures all for free at Madewell, 486 Broadway (@ Broome Street)
  • Gypsy caravan theme with fortune tellers, tarot card readers at Moschino, 401 West 14th Street
  • 7:00 PM - Olsen Twins bartend at Bergdorf's, 754 5th Avenue
  • 9:00 PM - Third Eye Blind live acoustic performance at Nine West, 675 Fifth Avenue (@ 53rd Street)

For more events, visit FNO... yay Fashion Week! xo

[photos via ottawa sun]

18 comments:

ediretnati said...

the girls looks so fresh with the denim...... I wish I could to visit that, but there are so far from me

Down Pillow said...

Sounds like an amazing time - too bad I'm nowhere NY :(

Admin said...

This sounds great! I wish I was in NY this weekend.

Best wishes,

Janie
http://janieoutofdebt.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

so cool im going to follow u ok??


hi!!i like so much ur blog!!
please i want u to see mine and suscribe if u like it pleaseeee!!
fashionmagazinesaddict.blogspot.com

Nicole Marie said...

wish i was there so much!!

Deb Oh said...

Guhhh so bummed that I wasn't in town for FNO! Hope you had a fab time!

Unknown said...

we miss you.

kadler said...

Man, I'm bummed I missed this. My boyfriend ended up in NY for work that week and he didn't even notice anything. Lame.

Aya said...

This post makes me so jealous because I was supposed to be enrolled in a fashion school in NYC..but my dad didn't want me living so far away from home :( hopefully next year though! Hope u bought some trendy finds :)

s.i. michaels said...

Lucky you! Wish I could be there.

Beth Dunn said...

Sounds like so much fun! enjoy xoxo

Awesome Sara said...

bah humbug!!!! i live all the way in fl n i cant do any of these fun things. im jealous of u!!

Lauren said...

i soooo wish i were in NYC for that!

Nicki's Notebook said...

ok enough is enough i NEED to visit NY already? May I ask what time of year do you recommend to come over from the UK please?! xx

love said...

jealous! i miss nyc...hope you had a great time

sem said...

Darn! Too bad I totally missed this event.

Unknown said...

Oh how I wish I lived in (or near) NYC. Enjoy!

Girl in the loft said...

wow that looks so fun that pic is awesome!!

htpp://girlintheloft.blogspot.com