26 October 2009

Back to Being Red, The New Style Tribes, and Yankees Win ALCS

After an almost two month hiatus, I'm back.  What did you miss?  To sum up the past seven weeks: bought some pyrite, found my stamp collection from when I was 8, picked some white pumpkins, and rode the A train (a lot).  I wanted the first post back to be really GRAND, but isn't little-by-little more fun anyhow?

Take a look at these brilliant illos by Kelly Smith (of Birdy and Me) in "The New Style Tribes".  I like to think that I'm a healthy mix between Festival Dresser, Smart Young Thing, and Sartorialist.  What's your mix or are you just one, true category?






So, let's make this thing official again...I'm @hello_valerie too.  Ugh, so glad to be back!

P.S. YANKEES are going to the World Series! YESSSSS.

[Birdy and Me]

9 comments:

small house | BIG PLANS said...

Did Bman make you include this?
"P.S. YANKEES are going to the World Series! YESSSSS."

SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK!

Vivi said...

Glad you are back! I missed seeing "Being Red" bold in my google reader! I cannot, however, cheer for the Yankees with you. I'm of Red Sox nation. :)

Awesome Sara said...

yay!!!!!! welcome home!!!!

Clarissa said...

welcome backk!!

Dorkys Ramos said...

Goodness it's been a while!! Welcome back.

And about those Yankees...yeah...did you see how they lost LOVELY to the Phils last night? *smirk*

Kristen said...

Welcome back!!!

If life slows down, and you have a chance, feel free to swing by my little bloggie... I'm going a Thanksgiving giveaway :) So fun!!

Hope to hear more from you in the months to come... I missed your blog while you were away!!

A said...

yeah!!!!!!!
Thank you, I needed my fashion fix!

Amber Renee said...

great design here! absolutely love it! i guess i'm a mix between the first two? xxoo

Sara Bradshaw said...

Just found your blog and LOVE IT! Also check out the '25 Best Blogs of 2009' here: http://www.cricketwife.com/2010/01/25-best-blogs-of-2009-part-1.html