12 January 2010

Heartfelt Hello



Okay, okay so it's been PRETTY BAD how much of a slacker I've become about blogging...worse than George McFly:



And, no, I don't want to be a slacker for the rest of my life, so I'm back.  Really back.  Because I've said it before, but I won't say it again.  And since I've had some time to observe the blogosphere from afar, let me start by saying that blogging is it's own world...a giant community of pretty thoughts that transports people from LA or China to my tiny NYC screen.  I missed you.

So getting down to biz-nass...I was doing some "work things" and came across an old friend, Heartfelt (all the way above the video).  These clothes describe what I'm feeling right now--chipper and optimistic for the new year.  From the mix of the collection, looks like 2010 could be pretty serious fantastic.  The overall vibe is that really great things are going to happen (a lottery win or free pizza pie, perhaps?), but that could be the high hemline talking.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww yeah! Welcome Back! cheers! Judith

Anonymous said...

YEAH new for the NEW year!!!!

Unknown said...

Nice.

Deb Oh said...

welcome back--we missed ya!

Post Grad Hair Cut said...

I knew I had to read your blog forever as soon as I saw a reference to Back to the Future.

jenny said...

That skirt is adorableeee. Love the bttf shout-out as well. We could totally be bff.

Natalie said...

You were missed! Welcome back :) xo

Nicole Marie said...

yay! you're back!!!
"blogging is it's own world"
so true!!!

Laura said...

umm love that you used a BTTF clip. My fave!

www.glammed.blogspot.com

Piper Jacquelyn said...

I'm totally challenging you for MIA blogger of the year - I've been pretty awful lately, and am super happy to be back to it! Welcome back to you - looking forward to reading your blog in 2010!