14 January 2010

In New York, Concrete Jungle Where Nightmares Are Made Of

Meet Roach. He visited our tiny, clean apartment late last night...let's just say, it's not exactly what you want to see before bed. Well, he'll be sorry he ever showed. Tupperware is a bitch.



Now if the scare of one isn't enough: 23% of households in Chelsea, Clinton, and Midtown reported having cockroach problems.  51% in East Harlem (not me, but still pretty scary).  NO, SERIOUSLY, IS THIS NORMAL?  I don't have enough Tupperware.



For now, Val 1 - Roach 0.

UPDATE:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE BACK :D

KG said...

Dick Johnson, reporting for service.

Deb Oh said...

Eeeek that one's huge. When I lived on the UES, there was only one roach incident. I'm in West Harlem now and it's more of a problem--but they're tiny compared to that one!

Natalie said...

DEAR GOD THAT IS TERRIFYING. Seriously...I am so scared of roaches. Sick.

Judith said...

priceless!

.girl ferment. said...

quite amusing how averse to bugs you northern hemisphere folk are....
hope his family don't show up
xx