19 January 2010

Creeping on the Nine West Cuzza Boot

Last fall (2008), I was lucky enough to scoop up a pair of the Nine West Cuzza Boots.  I have to admit that these are my go-to shoes for everything--day, night, work, and play.  Wear them with sweats?  Heck, I'd do it.  They make even the sorriest of outfits look put together.

My roommate Katie has been trying to find a pair, any pair, with no avail for the past couple of weeks.  I get it, it's a year later, but not even a Cuzza in sight on eBay!?  Katie girl, I think it's your lucky day.  I know it's not the same, but it's pretty stinkin' close!



Nine West Cuzza Boot, Sold out on every website known to man
Chelsea Crew Tuson Ankle Boot, Piperlime, $85.00

xo!

5 comments:

Post Grad Hair Cut said...

These are gorgeous, I can see why she was after them!

Piper Jacquelyn said...

Oh fun! I am always on the endless hunt for fabulous boots. They can be so tricky, but when they are right -they are right and can be worn with everything!

VanessasRunway said...

see this is what friends are for! haha :)

Nicole Marie said...

way to go amazing show finder!!

Patricia Ann said...

I've been looking for these for a whole two years now and I'm never going to stop.

I saw those ones recently but there's something about the ankle sweater on the shoe on the Cuzza that makes it all that better. I am so inclined to go and just so the damn thing on myself. ;)

Patricia Ann
www.theshapesofthings.com