28 January 2010

Cobalt Blue and Nudes Are So Money



There's a point in winter where I just surrender to my giant sweaters and give up on putting a layered outfit together.  No more long-sleeves, no more boots.  When will it get warm!  That's when daydreaming comes in handy, especially when I come across Moroccan-themed inspirations like the one above.  Take me back!

Moschino Cheap and Chic Woven Silk Ruffle Blouse, $575.00
Loeffler Randall Anna Woven Platform, $725.00
Isharya Lunar Cuff Ebony Cuff, $213.00
Lena Bernard Shell Rings, $110.00
Doilie Tiers Knit Vest, $19.80
Silk Maxi Dress by Boutique, $160.00
Quiksilver One Way Top, $85.00
Essie Nail Polish in Mesmerize, $7.00

[Vogue Paris February 2010 via tfs]

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Valerie, those shell rings are to DIE for!

VanessasRunway said...

I like that nail polish, which is a good thing because that's all I would be able to afford anyway! ;)

Blush and Sage said...

I know what you mean! I feel like I've contrived every combination of layers possible... And I don't want to buy more, because, hello? Aren't we all looking to Spring?

blushandsage.blogspot.com

drollgirl said...

ok, this post title is FABULOUS!!! as are all items in the post! LOVE!!!

Piper Jacquelyn said...

Such a gorgeous combination - and I have to say, the one item I truly feel I need from this set is, of course, the most expensive, sigh!