29 January 2010

Hello, Friday


The weekend is finally here!  NYC is an icebox today...but that won't stop me from my adventures.  I think I'll see this, eat here, and try to get my hands on one of these.  In the meantime, here's my weekly round-up:

Good heavens, I want an invite to this party! (via Natty Michelle)

Craig's List Chuckle: JC Superstar.

You are neat.

I tried doing this dance in my living room.  It did NOT look like this.

Cupcake crawl, anyone? (via Dry as Toast)

Silver shorts, check.

Salinger...in his own words.

Oh Stella, you know the key to my heart.

Months later, I can't get over Thom Filicia's The Big Chill-inspired design.


xo!

photo via Baked

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Thanks for the link back! Seriously - isn't that the most amazing dinner party idea ever?! Love it! Have a great weekend! xo

Anonymous said...

happy happy friday indeed!

MS said...

Cute cupcakes!

In regards to my card line- Its a greeting card line featuring my drawings. I think you're right about going to a local printer. Online is just so much easier. I'll have to find one in the area so they come out right the first time.

Unknown said...

cuba cafe is so cute !

Dorkys Ramos said...

Thanks for the link! I need to check out more bakeries myself.