15 January 2010

Hello, Friday



Sort of a roller-coaster week, right?  Glad that it's the weekend and we can all just c-h-i-l-l.  Here's a round-up of some of my favorites this week:

M.I.A. isn't missing in action after all. (via Is Mental)

Will work for Loeffler Randall shoes.

Garance will not be conquered by Chloe Bermuda shorts!

Because my life is run by Jersey Shore: Ron-Ron Juice recipe and if the cast were kids :)

I want to see more of Jen's gorgeous wedding!

GaGa and Ken, anyone?

A-Bea-C is totally awesome.

Fav street style: fur and hair!

One last thing: If you so desire, please donate to the disaster relief in Haiti...a little goes a long way. Yankees are doing it. Naomi's doing it. Though my donation was small, I helped someone. I don't know who that person was, but I think it's important we stick together. To give, use the button on the right for American Red Cross or you can also donate to Fonkoze.

xo!

photo credit: flickr

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ron ron juice!!