29 March 2010

Happy Monday!


Well, what a surprise--the weekend flew by and now we're back at Monday.  What's in store?  More rain...as if last time wasn't enough!  Let's just say that my Hunters are ready to jump in some really giant puddles.

Things to tackle this week:
- Finish Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. I'm a little behind on the HP thing!
- Catch up on my shows--How to Make It in America, Gossip Girl, and No Reservations
- Cook this and this
- Buy a giant flower broach in the same vein as pretty Emerson's above

Enjoy the weather...whatever it may be!  What's on your to-do list this week?  xo

photo via design*sponge (Heavens, that home is ridiculously pretty!)

5 comments:

by Sutton said...

i love this photo... reminds me of my aunts country home... hunters like every door for easy access.

Christine said...

Gonna buy my hunters as soon as my tax refund comes!

Carly Anne said...

I'm always so envious of east-coast, beachy-looking spaces...

XO
Carly

All this is Grace and Charm
http://allthisgraceandcharm.blogspot.com

Joanna Goddard said...

those recipes look delicious!

Jilly Moo said...

1st off: love this pic of your house.
2nd: glad to know you are getting in on the Harry Potter thing. I thought it was totally nerdy at first but am now compleatly addicted.
3rd: am dying for some Wellies but haven't convinced myself that it rains here in GA enough to justify the purchase.
Love your blog...keep it up!

www.jillymoos.com