01 March 2010

You Are Who You Eat With


I made the trip home for dinner last night to celebrate mine and my big sis' birthdays.  We laughed the night away--telling fun anecdotes and reveling in my mom's cooking.  On nights when we all get together, it's always a nice reminder of how very much my family influences me.  Things like the corned beef hash I randomly crave for breakfast and my obsession with one-star movies from the 80s (Lost Boys, Beaches, et al).  I've decided, I won't change a darn thing.

What funny favorites have you picked up from your family?

photo via Alina Smith

4 comments:

A said...

Eat WELL we shall! Man...I can't wait to eat my b-day cake just like that!!! LOL

Judith said...

More like four star movies :D

What about "Better off Dead"? or even "The Princess Bride". Ah. Good times. I am glad you had a good dinner.

Fun Favorite: Mallowmars.

Judith said...

Pardon, "Mallomars"

D e g a i n e said...

such a cute picture

D e g a i n e

http://www.fashiondegaine.com