29 March 2010

Obsessed Much? Men's Hats for Me.

There are some inexplicable occasions that my online shopping turns into browsing for my boyfriend's next purchase.  More often than not, I end up just reporting to him as to any good findings and that's that.  But, then there are the times that boyfriend shopping turns into me-shopping, which is when I get really giddy because I feel like I'm beating the system!  My latest and greatest find: the Filson Tin Cloth Windfowl Cap.  It's the perfect companion to any frilly, springtime dress, yet could come in very useful for bad hair days.

3 comments:

by Sutton said...

ah hats. they are a great standby!

Jilly Moo said...

Love that. Shopping for anyone else inevitably turns into "me shopping". Good to know we aren't the only ones!

www.jillymoos.com

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I may just have to grab one for myself