10 February 2010

I Can't Move My Arms!


As someone who grew up in the suburbs of New Jersey, I can appreciate a good snow storm.  Now that I've moved to the city, the excitement is still there, but there's something missing.  Oh, what's that you ask?  A snow day.  NYC schools have 'em, but grown ups?  Not so fast!  Yep, I'm bitter because I will be the girl walking down the streets bundled up like Randy.  For those who are still sleeping, I'm so jealous!  Everyone else, make REALLY big snow angels on the way to work.

2 comments:

Judith said...

You are too funny...

daughterofmartha said...

I'm from Boston and I remember those days! Waking up at 5:30 to watch the news and pray your school district was closed. I also remember coming in from hours spent playing in the snow and being told to toss my snow encrusted clothes in the tub to dry off.

Ah the memories!