16 April 2010

Hello, Friday


Friday, what took you so long!  Any good plans this weekend?  I'm heading to the Yankees game tonight and some sort of adventure on Saturday that I haven't quite decided on yet.  Bodies exhibit?  Farmers market?  It will be a last minute decision!  And, with that being said, I leave you with a tiny list of links that have kept me smiling this week:

...and just when I thought Pendleton was out of my league.

Wins the prize for the prettiest apartment!

Moroccan inspiration doesn't get much better than this.

Mark your calendars: Eugenia Kim for Target starts this Sunday!

Pretty, whacky plates.

On my hair-do to-do list.

Steven Alan, I can't get enough of you.

Enjoy! xo

photo via studded hearts

3 comments:

Dorkys Ramos said...

Here's to an awesome weekend :)

Anonymous said...

ha, those plates are kinda funny and cool at the same time! love love the new straw hat collection for target, dreamy! hope i can get a similar one for this summer! oh, and the look book is amazing..the clothing looks lovely!

have great weekend!

http://some-kind-of-style.blogspot.com/

Janine / Being Brazen said...

Have a wonderful weeekend

xx