12 April 2010

Mondays Matter



Well, back to Monday!  In case you didn't know, Yankees home-opener is tomorrow.  Taxes are due on Thursday.  And, yes, it's National Library Week.  Go nuts.

Things to tackle this week:
- Balance my checkbook.  I may be the only person keeping the personal check business alive.

- Start/catch up on The Pacific.  I keep hearing RAVE reviews and feel like I'm missing out.
- Finish Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.  I'm an embarrassment to all HP fans out there because this was on my last to-do list.

What's on your to-do list this week?  xo



photo credit source unknown (please email me if you know!)

4 comments:

Deb Oh said...

Def check out The Pacific! Treme is also great - the first episode premiered last night

dee said...

"Go nuts!"
That one slayed me!!

Carly Anne said...

You really balance you're check book? You're putting me to shame...

XO
Carly

All this is Grace and Charm
http://allthisgraceandcharm.blogspot.com

Valerie Rojas Braverman said...

deb: i saw treme! i didn't really understand all the plots, but i guess as the episodes go on everything will explain itself :)