17 May 2010

Fancy Feast



{42nd Street view, blooming onions in the making, mini sliders from Brickyard Gastropub}

Anyone make it out to the Ninth Ave. International Food Festival here in NYC?  I am still stuffed--15 blocks of street food goodness.  Some Honorable Mentions go to the Potato and Cheese Pierogies from Millie's and the Fig and Mascarpone in Phyllo from Brickyard Gastropub.  I was only able to snap a couple of pics because, of course, I was too busy feasting!  How cute are those baby burgers?

Happy Monday!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, wow! would have loved to have been there, hehe! bon appetit!

Deb Oh said...

I wish I had been able to stop by! Looks/sounds like a delicious time :)

Dorkys Ramos said...

Wow, that's a lot of food. I've never been, but it looks yum!

Lila said...

Totally jealous! I wouldn't have had the food though, I would have gone straight for desserts. I could eat them all day long!
Lila Ferraro
Queen Bedroom Sets

a said...

Yummy!
I would have gone but I just saw the blog!!! Next year!

Lisa Lisa Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, bloomin onions!!! I just love them! I haven't had them in forever... that is added to my summer goal list =)

Bruninha said...

Oh, I love those onions!!! I can't find those here in Switzerland... so sad!