12 May 2009

I Want to Ride My Bicycle

What's your Tuesday look like? Mine is work, work, and work, but I really wish it involved laying in a hammock with an iced hazelnut coffee or cruising around downtown on a sweet bike. I have to remember to get my prom pic up as tagged by k at blog goggles (I'll get it up soon...it involves scanning...and, I'll admit, I've been l-a-z-y). Hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday filled with cupcakes and big bows. xx

Speaking of bikes - I need you right now:

Maybe...you too for two:

Mainly because I always wanted to cruise around like these beauties:




P.S. I CAN'T believe I missed Gossip Girl last night. The Hills = Stephanie is the worst intern ever. Doesn't she realize that she looks like a dope on national television??

14 comments:

Elizabeth Marie said...

I always want to go bike riding and look as chic as those photos but it never works!

And Stephanie really bugs! XOXO

Anonymous said...

I adore my cruiser! If only the weather would cooperate, I'd be riding it to work ...

Aartee said...

ooh a bike and a latte sound amazing right now!

Cupcakes and Cashmere said...

wearing a striped shirt and riding a bike seems so parisian and perfect!

bradget said...

There is something about wearing shorts while riding a bicycle with a basket that seems so perfectly summer. Love!

GG - The 80's falshback was pretty awesome. It almost made me want to rock some lace hosiery.

Nicki's Notebook said...

ok i love this post - now i want cupcakes, big bows, and have been hoping to get a bike for a really long time!

one with a basket. oh yes.

x

Nicki's Notebook said...

ok i love this post - now i want cupcakes, big bows, and have been hoping to get a bike for a really long time!

one with a basket. oh yes.

x

Kosmopolight said...

I've always thought riding a bike to work looked like so much fun...then I tried it...in England...in traffic. I only tried once. Apparently, I'm just not that coordinated ;)

Nicole Marie said...

oh that tandem bike is awesome!! my poor bike has been hidden under a tarp in the backyard

Anonymous said...

damn you! I didn't even read this post but now I will have queen stuck in my head forever.

its better than the 5 dollar foot long song though...

<3

VanessasRunway said...

I have the cutest pink bike that I have to clean up so i can ride it! I'm so ashamed for not taking better care of it! :(

drollgirl said...

you are making me want a BIKE!

and gossip girl was AWFUL last night. worst episode ever. i usually love it. but last night? awful.

Anonymous said...

I love that blue bike you posted about! I am moving to a house off-campus this August with several of my girlfriends and it's located in a subdivision perfect for afternoon bike riding :) Can't wait!

bruno roy said...

Nice picture collections.. :)

Cheers,
Roy
http://brunoroy.blogspot.com