15 May 2009

Obsessed much? Jessica Szohr's Hair-do


Just look at her. She can pull off glam, wild and curly, and messy, boheme...

I'm getting my hair cut today and looking for some serious inspiration! It's just gotten SO long and I'm a little sick of it. My hair is naturally like look #2, almost as long as #1, but i usually wear it so it looks like #3. Any suggestions on a cut? Let me know by 6:30PM. Countdown to shears, starting...now.

Photos via 1, 2, 3.

UPDATE: I chickened out...just a trim! My. hair. looks. exactly. the. same.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

lol ..I love her!

Anonymous said...

i totally understand. i have let my hair just go. i think it is as long as i have ever had it.

something in between 1 and 2. does that help? probably not. good luck. let us know how it goes!!!

Aartee said...

My hair is naturally like 2 as long as 1 and I normally straighten it...I can never decide what to do with my hair...sometimes I think I'll cut it but then just keep it long..Good luck whatever you decide!

TheBeautyFile said...

She's pretty awesome...maybe just a trim to get rid of dead ends & some nice layers around the face so you can do curly and still have the bounce?

Unknown said...

I'm with you sistah. My hair is insanely curly and usually does whatever the hell it wants. sigh...let us know how it turned out. I'm in desperate need of a haircut myself...I think I'll go next week. cut and color.

Lauren said...

she does have very awesome hair! so versitile!

MS said...

I like the first one. Pretty.

Anna G said...

My hiar is a combo of two and three, in my likeness and length. I think layers be nice. I love the color in the third. I need suggestions too.

ediretnati said...

I don't like to have long hair, so I always cut mine every months.... I had to add your link on my blogroll and you can see by visit me, if you don't mind please add me too...... it can make me proud to be your friend.....

Awesome Sara said...

people with her hair don't exist in real life. they are grown in labs and then transplated on heads.

kadler said...

Um, do you really think she can pull off number three? It's not my fave look.