25 May 2009

Unofficially Officially Summer




For the past some odd days, I've been couped up at the beach with no worries besides putting on sunscreen. I purposely did NOT bring my tiny computer...and wouldn't you know, I resorted to blogging on my Blackberry (which I really despise). Desperate times called for desperate measures.

With my tan in full swing, I can officially say that summer fun is here to stay. I'm breaking out my Goodwill find: a straw tote with the word "Acapulco" sewn into it. Exciting. How'd you spend your holiday weekend, lovlies?

6 comments:

Jill GG said...

We spent it at the pool! Just glorious!

kadler said...

Arg, this isn't a holiday in Hong Kong!

Luckily, Thursday is.

I'll be celebrating my birthday that same day, too.

Hope you're nice and SPF'd up!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Looks like a great day at the beach. Perfect way to start summer!

Nicole Marie said...

oh so jealous you're tan!! it's still so cold in the city!

Unknown said...

I had a great weekend relaxing in quiet NYC...for the first time in years I stayed home and really enjoyed it! sounds like you had a fabulous weekend too!
xx

Unknown said...

I have yet to try blogging from my iPhone. I've been tempted, but I just have a feeling it'd be a pain. Sounds like you've had a lovely start to summer :)