26 May 2009

Inspector Gadget


1. Holga 35mm Camera, $48.00: For old, retro-colored photos that will tickle your summer fancy through the fun and sun.
2. Elephant Bottle Opener, $11.99: To avoid having that ice, cold brewski and no bottle opener...
3. NYC Compass, $5.95: Critical in getting around, especially when you get off the subway. A little humble reminder to those who are well-trained in Manhattan navigation--sometimes you need help finding your way.
4. Sodastream Fountain, $93.98: Now that everyone has a Brita (for the most part), don't bother buying sparkling water. Make your own and save your dough for a rainy day.
5. Kindle DX, $489.00: Train rides, beach days, and waiting in line at Whole Foods requires downtime and lots of it...catch up on your reading. Steep tag, but well worth it.

P.S. 4 day week! :)
xo!

13 comments:

Nicole Marie said...

the kindle is so cool!!

Awesome Sara said...

my dad has the kindle, he is obsessed with it.

yea the neighbors are such losers. i was napping when they started fighting. they threw so much eggs and grapefruit juice at my door. i have to get a new floor mat bc it reaks of breakfast foods. i really liked my floor mat.

Unknown said...

LUUUUUV the Kindle!!!! love it. ...only wish it lit up so I could read at night ..only flaw.

William Street Store said...

Love the holga and fountain!! xxx

Anonymous said...

LOVE the NYC compass. What a fun idea!

Aartee said...

I adore that bottle opener :)

TheBeautyFile said...

I have considered the Kindle...I just know I would miss the feeling of holding a book jacket. Great idea for travelers though!

###### said...

great stuff!

Cupcakes and Cashmere said...

that camera would be a blast for summer bbqs!

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of making my own sparkling water at home-might just have to try that one out! And #5 sounds super-cool, but that price tag just makes me cringe!

Unknown said...

Great roundup! Lomography cameras are a blast. I have a Diana and I can't get enough of it!

drollgirl said...

how do you find such coolness?!?!? and of course i am TOTALLY UNCOOL as i have none of this stuff. i better get crackin'!

Unknown said...

that compass is awesome! esp for the west village where it doesn't matter that I'm down there every other day..I ALWAYS get disoriented.