17 August 2009

Copy Right: Lace Up Pumps

Jane Aldridge's shoe collection is the most envied on the web, yet probably the most difficult to emulate.  For many of us, a pair of Chanel pumps aren't exactly something standard to pick up at the mall.  That's why when I spotted these Steve Madden pumps, I almost died.  They look similar to the Christian Louboutin's Jane featured last week.  It's good enough for me.  We may not have the labels, but we'll have the look, for sure.

P.S. Stay tuned for the Kahina-Giving Beauty giveaway winner announcement later today!

10 comments:

Marie said...

Those Louboutin's are divine. And I've just found we now have a Steve Madden shop in London! I'll have to go have a look soon...

Anonymous said...

Well spotted, lady!

MICHELLE said...

Steve Madden has some pretty decent picks right now, but I'm still looking forward to more coming out in the Fall. Shoe shopping season for me has arrived. :)

Erin Helgerson said...

NICE FIND! I love seeing things like this. They are amazing! Ah...shoes.

Kristen said...

Honestly... I need to take lessons in how to walk in heels like that because they are fabulous!!

Anonymous said...

Steve Madden is definitely my go-to when I want a chic, edgy pair of shoes for a much more budget-friendly price. Love these!

Piper Jacquelyn said...

Oh so cute! Very close to the original on those, indeed! BUY THEM NOW!

Nicole Marie said...

yay! love finding adorable shoes!

kadler said...

Oh, the jealousy I have for that 16 year old and her shoes...

Leta said...

Those shoes are absolutely to die for. Need. Them.
love your blog by the way! : )

spoonsandballoons.blogspot.com