11 August 2009

My turn

Last week, I asked Katharine L'Heureux to answer my tiny version of a Proust questionnaire...I think it's only fair that I follow suit...
Your idea of perfect bliss? Laying in a hammock with the latest issue of Vogue/Dwell/T+L in hand / Greatest fear? Not crossing everything off of my to-do list / Your most prize possession? My raggedy, old baby pillow! / Song describing your current mood: "Higher Ground" by Stevie Wonder / Words or phrases you most overuse? “Is that a joke?” / Which talent would you most like to have? A steady hand to paint perfect nails (READ: DYI manis that don't look like I went to the butcher) / Where would you most like to live? Somewhere dainty, maybe a cottage of some sort / My favorite snack food is... ANY variation of cheese and/or cheese products (i.e. Laughing Cow, Cheese Doodles, a block of Munster, etc.) / If you could be anyone, real or fiction, who would you be? 1. Martha, 2. Blair Waldorf, 3. Giada / Your motto? What goes around, comes around. / On a plane, sleep or get some work done? Sleep. Sleep. Sleep.

If you have a minute, play along! It IS Tuesday after all...

xo!

10 comments:

VanessasRunway said...

Anything with cheese? Yes, please! :)

Oh I am for sure playing along! ;)

Michelle said...

Very cute! I think I'll do my own little version as well. It's funny thinking if Martha Stewart every met Blair Waldorf...oh what a scene. :)

Arlynn said...

This is SO fun! I'm a Giada fan & a BIG cheese lover too... I could pour Mexican queso on just about anything & it would instantly become perfect :-)

Thanks for letting us in on some of your little secrets...

p.s. I'm hosting my very first giveaway {!!} and would love for you to stop by, seeing as you were one of my very first daily blog reads :-) XO

Aartee said...

LOVE cheese :)

JJ said...

For the snack, Chocolate, dark please! I must agree with you for the plane ride, sleep, every time I start to speak with my neighbor, it gets creepy. Sleep is good!

Nicole Marie said...

ok i'm moderately obsessed with your answers. hammock. living in a cottage. cheese. martha. blair waldorf. giada. karma.

Anonymous said...

How fun! I am OBSESSED with those little circles of Laughing Cow cheese-the ones covered with the red wax. So yummy!

Piper Jacquelyn said...

Your answers were pretty much perfecto! Esp. about the cheese. Mm, cheese!

Unknown said...

you perfect bliss = my perfect bliss lol xoxox

Unknown said...

I love making lists! I did this questionnaire..the ENTIRE THING (clearly I had some serious bloggers block)...
http://www.ciaochessa.com/2008/08/what-would-proust-do-or-say.html