03 April 2009

Hello, Friday


Welcome to the weekend!  I'm looking forward to a, hopefully, sunny and warm next couple of days.  What are your plans?  I'm dying to see I Love You, Man...any reviews?  Here's a round-up of some of my favorites this week:

Whip up a batch of rock star treats.

An inspiration to send TONS of packages. (via here)

"Work hard and be nice to people."

Gwyneth to design her own line!

Knitters gone wild.

A darling site showcasing some pretty rad artists, whose web design is all inspiring on its own.

NYC-corporate leagues taking a turn for the worst.  What's next?

My favorite street style look of the week.

Dying eggs...my favorite!

This is a VERY novel idea for a favorite, hot drink.

A must-have for special occasion cards.

xo!

photo via the cherry blossom girl

11 comments:

VanessasRunway said...

Cute picture! I love the naturally dyed eggs idea! ;)

Aartee said...

I love you man is hilarious...bouth the hubs and I were dying!

drollgirl said...

hope your weekend is FABULOUS!!! i might go see that movie, too. :)

Cupcakes and Cashmere said...

what a sweet post and i love that picture!

Anonymous said...

I love you man is soooooooooooooo hilarious! "totes magotes!"

im going camping..I am horrified .

Diana said...

tell us what you thought of the movie!!

Awesome Sara said...

have a delightful weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

Movie was so AWESOME! Husband and I both laughed riotously and somewhat obnoxiously :)
Awkward Paul Rudd was hysterical...
Have a super weekend!!

Unknown said...

gorgeous photo ...love cherry blossom girl.

Nicole Marie said...

Have a great weekend!! i loved I love You man! so funny!!

Awesome Sara said...

hey!!! i was wondering if you would like to guest blog on my blog??? i was thinking of doing a guest blogger every week. you can talk about anything you want, really. i was thinking of favorite home accessory or something. ya know, art, vases, men, etc. i was going to have a guest blogger every week. let me know if you want to do this!!