13 April 2009

Manic Monday

I need a hot minute to get my things in order. Tune in tomorrow...


In the meantime, check out some of these throwbacks:

Mesi Jilly: my summer's must-have

What's UP: the yummiest lunch boxes you'll ever see

Circus is coming to town: looking back on the anticipation of Britney's revival

Vintage china turned bad-ass: the most fun porcelain can have

Isetta: a VERY tiny car

Become the person you want to be: looking back on some New Year's Resolutions

Treehouses for big kids: as a kid, I only wished to have a dreamy haven like this

xo!

photo via flickr

7 comments:

kadler said...

That Isetta post is one of my all-time faves. I need one. Now!

AMM blog said...

I love the treehouse! I'd love to have one of those now!

Awesome Sara said...

i agree with j, tree houses rock!!!!

Nicole Marie said...

oh i so wish i had that tree house!

Jill GG said...

geez... I was having the same kind of day! I could have used another day to my weekend!

Unknown said...

This is how I feel every Monday. Hoping the rest of your week is less manic.

Julia said...

I really love this picture! There's something wonderful about pictures where people are hiding their face.