03 April 2009

Inspired: Lots of Red and Hearts

{1. Bestie Necklace Set, Fred Flare, $18.00; 2. Heart Print Twist Headband, Top Shop, $10.00; 3. Jewel Heart Ring, Forever 21, $3.80; 4. Cupcake Ceramic Container, Fred Flare, $18.00; 5. Heart Cinched Bandeau + Skirtini, dELiA*s, $29.50}

With February 14th long gone, I'm surprised to see hearts all over the place! Usually I'd be a little hesitant, but I'm digging the cheery, love shapes. The cupcake container? Hi. The heart bikini? So retro and classic. And don't get me started on the best friend necklace...5th grade all over. What do you think? Love the hearts or leave it for V-Day?

10 comments:

Evas House said...

I love that ring!!

Helen said...

i LOVE hearts! i have these awesome heart print tights
http://www.flickr.com/photos/afeitar/3335362898/
definitely not just for v-day!

Arlynn said...

That sweet red & white heart bikini is to die for!!! It might even hold me all in : - ) Woah...

Aartee said...

Bet you can easily guess which one I love!

Cupcakes and Cashmere said...

that ring is too cute!

Anonymous said...

omg that bikini is toooo cute!

drollgirl said...

i love the heart ring. SO CUTE. and so is that bikini. so girly and FUN!!!

Awesome Sara said...

that bathing suit is really adorable!!! adore.

Nicole Marie said...

cute bikini!

Nicki's Notebook said...

hello bikini ! love it! x