24 October 2008

Hot diggity dog, it's Friday!

{Halloween 2007: The Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest Runner-up}

I was a hot dog for Halloween (JB was Kobayashi). I need a good idea for this year. Make it happen. In the meantime, I leave you with this week's goodie bag:
  • The perfect weather for some hot cocoa topped with these pillows of heaven.
  • There's a 21,000 person waiting list for vibrating _______. Big surprise.
  • Rachel Zoe is probably the one who bought this.
  • Coffee bags CAN be cute.
  • Baking these for Election Day.
  • Dreaming of summer.
  • Moose antlers over a bed/a bright green furnace.
  • Need some calendars?
  • How does he find these wonderful people?!
  • Some really pretty blogs to look at: here, there, and everywhere.
P.S. If you don't know what I'm talking about, re: Hot Dog Eating Contest, here it is:

Prettyyyyy foul. I love it.

HAPPY FRIDAY!

9 comments:

Cupcakes and Cashmere said...

wow, what fabulous costumes! i can't wait to see pictures from this year.

Delmy said...

lol...That is too cute!!

Anonymous social worker said...

a hot dog? that's too funny

Sara Christine said...

I haven't dressed up for Halloween in ages! I have the perfect Margot Tenenbaum costume, I'm just looking for the perfect party. The hot dog is HOTTT!

ps. Oh Rachel Zoe. ;)

Unknown said...

FANTASTIC COSTUME ....JUST THE BEST EVER!!!!! So funny, I always end up watching that eating contest with my husband...we are riveted and we are always rooting for Kobayashi!

Dorkys Ramos said...

Argh!! Now I have too many choices for a 2009 calendar!!

Btw, I went to the Nathans contest for the first time this year and that Joey is a freakin beast! Did you hear about him eating ninety-something burgers and Lord knows how many pizzas in two other contests? My tummy hurts just thinking about it.

Valerie Rojas Braverman said...

Maegan: haha, Kobayashi is the best...isnt it insane how they eat so much?

Dorkys: I cant believe you went in person! Coney Island was probably a zoo.

Anonymous said...

aww pooja!! good ol' 77 and my fav halloween costume for 2007 (0ther than julias eye-patch, obvi).

Dorkys Ramos said...

It was insane. There were so many people and I'm so short that all I could see were butts. So we decided to stand off in the shade and listen to the play by play. It was no less than absolutely disgusting/pretty awesome, lol!