07 October 2008

Tag, you're it

I've been tagged by the very audacious RiverMist! It's almost perfect timing because I just got home from Denver and am having serious BB (blogger's block). With that being said, here we go:


Top Four wishes:
1- Go back to college. I'm so jealous of everyone still there.
2- A credit card I'd never have to pay off.
3- Honest presidential campaign
4- Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen's and/or Blair's (GG) wardrobe

Four Places I want to travel to:
1- Barcelona. One week was NOT enough.
2- Colombia...Bogota, Cartagena, Medellin.
3- South Africa
4- Egyptian pyramids

Four Careers I want to be involved in:
1- Tornado/Hurricane chaser. Basically, Jim Cantore's job.
2- Pastry chef
3- Photojournalist
4- Fashion designer/buyer/creative director. Too obvious.

Four things I'm looking forward to:

1- catching up on GG and Rachel Zoe tonight
2- Friday
3- Halloween pumpkin carving!
4- Renting You Don't Mess with the Zohan


Now, it's only fair, I tag 4 people (of course, other readers can, too, post in the comments or on their own blog):
- Courtney of
In(side) the Loop
- Vanessa's Runway
- Porter Hovey
- Jessie Cacciola of Zest + Thyme

P.S. I am infatuated with this typewriter. My mom has one very, very similar in the attic. Time to search! Also, check out this HYSTERICAL post (for gg viewers).

photo credit:
three potato four
.

4 comments:

VanessasRunway said...

Love your Tornado Hurricane chaser aspirations! ;)I saw "Don't Mess with the Zohan" it's a crazy, ridiculous movie, but it's funny. Hopefully you'll like it!

Courtney said...

can't wait to play! and this is such a fun, short and sweet tag.

Songy said...

congrats! Obviously you didn't like my tag image much. I actually like what you found for the tag.:)

Jessie Cacciola said...

Aw, thank you so much for the tag! Unfortunately I can't play along on this one (I have three papers due Friday and this has been about the only procrastination I can afford). Thanks, though! xox, Jessie--