07 October 2008

Mile-High moments

I'M BACK and had a blast in Denver. Thanks to JJ, we were full-out tourists and even caught a peak of Jay Cutler outside of the The Capital Grille in Larimer Square. Definitely the hot spot for beautiful people watching...note to self.

I didn't really get a chance to shoot many pics, but here are three of my favorite:
Red Rocks Amphitheater: You can catch a glimpse of Denver from the seats.

Rocky Mountain National Park.

Also, Elk Fest was going on in Estes Park .  Drove past and it looked wild!  Lots of antler chandeliers, which were to die for.

I am missing it already and secretly planning my next trip. Hope everyone's weekend went well!  I'll eventually get around to sharing some goodies (vintage books, paper, etc.) I picked up in CO.

photo credits: 1. + 2. me!, 3. source unknown

No comments: