22 June 2009

Bonnaroo Re-do

Since I saw this and this post showcasing 2009 Bonnaroo street style, I instantly knew that I'd have to make room in my schedule for next year. Not only is the line-up utterly ridiculous (Bruce Springsteen, Ani DiFranco, Erykah Badu--just to name a few), but the attendees' relaxed hobo style is unconventionally fabulous; flowing dresses, muddy rainboots, giant hats, and cross-body bags flooded the crowds. To kick off my weekly series, here's pick #1 of my Bonnaroo re-do.

Azza of Brooklyn, NY is urban cowgirl meets Woodstock.

dELiA*s Tiana Scarf, $19.50
Steven Alan Plaid Boyfriend Fit Shirt, $160.00
Wet Seal Destroyed Mini Skirt, $12.50

photo via stylelist

7 comments:

Aartee said...

so cute!

surfy birdy said...

i'm a roo fan. this was my 4th bonnaroo this year! so fun. :)

kadler said...

Ah, dang you Steven Alan. Why must you make everything so beautiful?

VanessasRunway said...

that sounds like fun! Ani Di Franco?! cool beans. :)

Awesome Sara said...

that chich in the pic pulls it off so well!!! it i wear one of those head thingies i would just look retarded.

dee said...

I love this look. Love it!

caroline duke said...

ooh i love this one. especially the contrast of the shirt with the scarf.