12 June 2009

Hello, Friday

Hi all! It's the weekend! What are you doing this weekend? I'm going to the NJ Seafood Festival in Belmar to stuff my face with lobsters, clams, and beer. So pumped. Here's a round-up of some of my favorites this week:

Just some trouble makers in their finest form.

All of a sudden I have a wild urge to get a dog: thanks and thanks.

The perfect sunglasses for summery picnics (via flora's box).

Teresa is starting a children's clothing line. Oh dear.

People in Copenhagen are too cool and stylish.

Bright colors and girly girls!

Celebs are SO fun.

Dreamy, dreamy rhinestone headbands.

Buttons galore welcoming clients!

The most adorable glamazon in the making.

Last, but not least, your link to join StyleCaster and view my styled looks :)

xo!

photo via ffffound

4 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds like an amazing weekend! Mine will be a little more mellow but fun:) staying in the city and hoping the sun stays out! enjoy yours!! xo

drollgirl said...

your weekend sounds DELICIOUS!!! lucky you!!!

Anonymous said...

great links! and YUM. eat some for me!

I'm off to Palm Spring with my parents this weekend! fun, sun, and DVF and Burberry outlets!

Tempurpedic said...

you are definately lucky to have such a fabulous weekend
enjoy