17 June 2009

Spotted: A dreamy, fairytale pillow




"And they lived happily ever after". charming and to the point. Heck, where can I find this exact pillow?! I looked and looked and all other options fell short:
[bed, bath, and beyond: not really hitting the nail on the head]

Anyone have any suggestions? I have a wedding coming up and it could be the perfect deal-sealer!

P.S. real housewives of new jersey? I'm obsessed with hearing what you thought! I could watch it 100 times on repeat. Three best parts: 3. Danielle trying to live vicariously through her daughters (showing off portfolio), 2. Caroline training a killer dog, 1. Teresa losing her boobies and flipping the table. Music to my ears.

via bryn alexandra, via home sweet home

10 comments:

Dorkys Ramos said...

I agree with you there, the first one does look better. Hope you find it!

Nicole Marie said...

you could have one made by someone on etsy!!

and i really need to catch up on housewives!!

TheBeautyFile said...

I have the RHONJ table flip video on my blog...I swear, it just doesn't get any better than this. At first I thought it might have just all been staged (Jerry Springer), but when Teresa almost gave herself a coronary I was convinced...this show is as real as Caroline's bubbies!!

Ayla said...

Thank you! I needed a good wedding gift idea. But I'm a poor starving student (with a sewing machine) so I will have to try and do it myself - with this font:

http://www.needlework.com/xstitch1pats/html/fold_english_alphabet.html

I'll let you know how it goes - I have 3 wedding gifts to do!

drollgirl said...

oh god!! THAT PILLOW IS ADORABLE!!!

Gabby said...

I LOVE that pillow!

Your twitters last night were great...I didn't watch, but I felt like I was, thanks to you!

Natalie said...

The Real Housewives of NJ is my new favorite guilty pleasure...my favorite part (besides Teresa flipping the table, of course) was Caroline telling Danielle what's-what. I LOVE Caroline and Dina!

Diana said...

if i knew someone that was into the fairy tale aspect and getting married soon, i would so get this! gorgeous!

ambika said...

Funny how the font makes such a difference--the first one is just so much better.

Leah said...

I would love to fall asleep on that pilow every night!