16 June 2009

Copy Right: Floral Maxi Dresses


I've been getting through the dreary Northeast weather by daydreaming of the better days ahead, mainly wardrobe-related. One of my favorite summer go-to's is the maxi dress for its light, ventilating qualities. On that same note, I can't be spending a paycheck on ONE dress because, the reality is, mine tend to go through a lot of wear and tear throughout the season--beach days, city heat, sweat, subways, blah. As always, a more sensible alternative via our favorite, F21. I know, they're not identical twins (more-so fraternal), but are you digging it?

Roberto Cavalli Floral Chiffon Maxi Dress, $3,530.00 $1,412.00
Forever 21 Mid-Summer Maxi Dress, $24.80

10 comments:

Aartee said...

The Forever 21 dress looks good to me!

Anonymous said...

I look dreadful in maxis, but am glad you could find such a lovely one for yourself ... and what a baaahgain!

TheBeautyFile said...

I love the thick straps on the f21, so light summer br-ease!

Anonymous said...

I cant wear them...talk about looking preggers.

But I actually love the F21 one better!

Nicole Marie said...

i'm just too tall!! they're all to short and awkward on me!

Vivi said...

I actually prefer the Forever 21 dress. It's got those great orange flowers, has more of a real shape and I prefer the neck...

Awesome Sara said...

i like the forever 21 dress better!

Damaris said...

I too love to wear maxi dresses in summer. Just got a beautiful one from Saks Fifth Avenue.

kadler said...

Eh, I prefer the F21 version better anyways!

Kristen said...

I think the F21 one is beautiful... I just bought two new maxi dresses at the Boston Store for only $10 each!!