21 November 2008

5-for-$50 Fridays

{grand total: $48.78}

A little hope for the weekend shopping trips!
  • Dahlia Dot PillowcasesdELiA*s, $11.99: This adorable orange color is my favorite for winter.  I especially think it would be fun and cozy waking up to these polka-dots!
  • Bird clips, IKEA, $5.99: Birds bring the wonders of outdoors inside.  These would be especially perfect for clipping pictures to hanging twine or clip on tablecloth corners as weights.
  • Eye Widener Pencil, e.l.f., $1.00: This entire website is dirt cheap and apparently not too bad either.  Has anyone tried e.l.f. cosmetics?  Let me know.
  • Cheshire Croc Clutch, Forever 21, $22.80: Forever 21...need I say more?
  • Love tape, Fred Flare, $7.00: I want to wrap all my gifts with this.  I just think of how great it would be to open a present sealed with pretty hearts.

5 comments:

Arlynn said...

What cool finds, I'm such a bargain shopper & love the thrill of the hunt : )

~ Arlynn from Fleur De-licious

ps.s Sorry to bum you out about the Grilled Peachs & Wine. Let me know if you find anything else that looks fun! Thanks!

Anonymous social worker said...

$50?
wow, how money accumulates in such little things.

Anonymous said...

Puts a lot of other purchases in perspective to see how far $50 can go ... and for SUCH cute items!

danielle said...

Hi..love your blog... :)
I have used ELF before..i got a discount code once..i swear by the eyeshadows, glosses, and eyeliners in fun colors..so go for it! :) I don't know if i would use teh foundations, but other than that

Anonymous said...

taaaaasty blog my dear!