06 November 2008

Abigail Lorick, I want to marry your clothes


Abigail Lorick: the ghost-designer for "Eleanor Waldorf's" collection featured on Gossip Girl. Now, catch your breath and JUST look at the beautiful fabrics and details. Each piece is wonderfully ultra-fem without being tight or too showy. The crazy part is Lorick used actual designs from her line to showcase on the show. Strategic PR, if you ask me.

If I didn't fear infringement laws, I would've posted her entire Spring '09 collection. I'm not even kidding. It's that good. I'd give a kidney for any of these...maybe a limb.

Check out past collections here, here, and hurrrrr.

photos via lorick new york

9 comments:

Songy said...

I have that feeling with whole lot of designers. Oh well we only have two kidneys and 4 limbs. Might have to save them for something a little more special than just clothes. Having said that I'm almost tempted myself. :)

Anonymous social worker said...

ooOo suck quirkyness I love it

Unknown said...

I want is all! Seriously!!

Unknown said...

sigh* they ARE amazing. I want to marry them too. I didn't know she was the GG designer.

Valerie Rojas Braverman said...

maegan, yeah she is. i almost peed myself when i found out.

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

wow! I love these :)

IƱaki said...

First of, thanx a lot for your lovely comment.
You have a fab blog! Thanx for sharing this info, that collection looks stunning!


xx

Le Stylist Cheri said...

i love your blog. it's cute. =]

diamondsinchampagne said...

I need to get me one of those tulle skirts :o absolutley gorgeous